Question about DirecTV on Demand

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 29th 09, 06:18 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
Charlie Hoffpauir

Default Question about DirecTV on Demand

I just activated DirecTV on Demand, and have a question about how much
(in MB) download does a typical program take?

for example, say I want to download a 60 min SD program. Anyone know
how many MB that will use? How about 60 min of HD?

I need to know because my broadband is Hughesnet, and I'm limited to
375 MB over a 24 hour period (except for the FAP free hours ) so if
the download amount is excessive, I'll have to figure out how to do
this during FAP-free time.

--
Charlie Hoffpauir

DirecTv On Demand Ray Satellite dbs 6 February 14th 08 05:30 AM
DirecTV Question [email protected] High definition TV 3 April 28th 06 01:23 AM
directv question John High definition TV 1 October 1st 05 01:42 AM
Question: Starz On Demand RM MS High definition TV 9 December 29th 04 02:14 AM
Question about DirecTV & HD Steve M. in CA. High definition TV 7 November 25th 04 12:39 AM