SAT-T60 Remote Reset

Old August 18th 03, 07:50 PM
Andy

Default SAT-T60 Remote Reset

How can I reset the remote control of the SAT-T60 to factory defaults?

I've moved my machine from one room to another, the new location does
not have a separate audio system. In it's old location, I had entered
codes to control the TV and the audio system. Although I have
successfully recoded the remote for the TV, I can't seem to get rid of
the code for the audio system. The effect of this is that I have to
move the switch on the side of the remote in order to adjust the
volume. I seem to remember that before I coded the remote to work
with the audio system, I could adjust the volume of the TV while still
in "Tivo" mode. I tried removing the batteries overnight but the darn
thing still remembers the settings! There is no "none" option when
programming an audio system.

Thanks in advance.

Andy
Old August 19th 03, 03:30 PM
Andy

Never mind, I found it in the manual (never thought to look in there!!!).

Andy