Bose Lifestyle to Onkyo Receiver Connection

Old October 5th 08, 07:39 AM posted to alt.home-theater.misc
Rajiv Thakkar

Default Bose Lifestyle to Onkyo Receiver Connection

How do I connect Bose sub-woofer to my onkyo receiver. Bose subwoofer
has weird output connection type.

RT
Old October 6th 08, 05:45 AM posted to alt.home-theater.misc
Obscured by Clouds

"Rajiv Thakkar" wrote in message
How do I connect Bose sub-woofer to my onkyo receiver. Bose subwoofer
has weird output connection type.

You can't do it. Bose relies on it's own propietary connections inside that
'bass module' (it's NOT a subwoofer) to protect the tiny drivers that they
use. This is why Bose is universally hated. Sell them and get some real
speakers.