telewest problem can anyone help

Old October 7th 03, 06:32 AM
jason cross

Default telewest problem can anyone help

i have wired up my telewest box that is in my house with a normal ariel
cable and i can recieve some channels the rest i can see to very bad picture
with a bar down one side is there any way i can get these channels please
please someone help

Old October 7th 03, 11:57 AM
Ed Crowley

"jason cross" wrote in message
i have wired up my telewest box that is in my house with a normal ariel
cable and i can recieve some channels the rest i can see to very bad

picture
with a bar down one side is there any way i can get these channels

please
please someone help

You need to call Telewest ... It is a cable receiver!