AverTV DVB-T adds EPG and Text support

Old October 5th 03, 06:35 PM
Tony

Default AverTV DVB-T adds EPG and Text support

Hi Everyone.

I have just noticed a new update to the AverMedia DVB-T which adds EPG and
Text support.

I haven't got round to trying it yet, but if anyone wants to have a go, it
can be found he

http://www.avermedia.com/cgi-bin/support_download.asp

Comments on this latest release are welcome, if anyone gets chance to try
the new version.

Tony

Old October 6th 03, 08:44 AM
Paul Webster

"Tony" wrote:

Hi Everyone.

I have just noticed a new update to the AverMedia DVB-T which adds EPG and
Text support.

snip
If anyone wants command-line scheduling into this card/software - i.e.
to add support for things like DigiGuide then drop me a note and I'll
see if I can add it into DABDig.
Note - if you want to post-process the recorded files from whatever
the card supports into whatever you really want then there is a basic
mechanism built-in to call an external processor.