Medion 8 in 1 universal remote

Old October 6th 03, 06:14 PM
Paul Naylor

Default Medion 8 in 1 universal remote

Just acquired one from Aldi for a mere £8. Sorted out TV and Video but
having trouble with my Nokia STB.

Does anyone have any idea about which function to use (ie ASAT, CBL
etc) and what the appropriate code is?

Any assistance gratefully received.

Paul
Old October 6th 03, 07:29 PM
Stephen Wigg

I bought one of these several months ago, but like yourself I couldn't get
it toi work with my Grundig 1500 DTT box., I contacted Medion, they told me
that some codes were not available for some systems, I could have my money
back..

--
73's Steve

Email

Old October 6th 03, 08:26 PM
Colin

Paul Naylor wrote:

Just acquired one from Aldi for a mere £8. Sorted out TV and Video but
having trouble with my Nokia STB.

Does anyone have any idea about which function to use (ie ASAT, CBL
etc) and what the appropriate code is?

Any assistance gratefully received.

Paul

Not working with my Bush (On Dig) IDTV or my DVD player.
So its going back to Aldi for a refund !
Regards

Colin.