Channel 5 Gone!

Old October 5th 03, 09:13 PM

Default Channel 5 Gone!

Anything else gone?

Where there is no television, the people perish.
- adopted from Proverbs xxix. 18.
Old October 5th 03, 10:37 PM
Dave Fawthrop

On 05 Oct 2003 19:13:43 GMT, (Bill) wrote:

| Where there is no television, the people perish.
| - adopted from Proverbs xxix. 18.

Aaaaaah
I was not alive till I was ?15-20ish?

Dave F

Old October 5th 03, 10:48 PM
Pardon Me

Nothing I can notice. The picture was a little pixilated in any case,
seemingly cured with a shuffle of the aerial

Hitherto working perfectly. Nothing changed by me.

Old October 6th 03, 01:06 AM
Simon Slavin

Pardon Me wrote:

All of a sudden using my Ondigital box, channel Five has gone off the
list of available channels

I got extremely bad reception of channel 5 this evening
(Will Smith films).

Old October 6th 03, 03:18 AM

| Where there is no television, the people perish.
| - adopted from Proverbs xxix. 18.

Aaaaaah
I was not alive till I was ?15-20ish?

It's a comment about now, not then.