Nebula DigiTV PCI - Aerial pass-through

Old October 5th 03, 05:16 PM
Albert Fish

Default Nebula DigiTV PCI - Aerial pass-through

Hi

does anyone have one of the above cards ? I'm about to buy one
as it seems the best value / quality card out there but I have a few
questions and I'd like to get a bit clued up before asking the support
people at nebula some dumb questions that can probably be found
on the web...

does the aerial pass through mean I can view pictures on a TV
by connecting a TV to the aerial out ? or does it mean I can
use the aerial out to feed signal to another TV decoding device ?

there's nothing specific on the nebula site and the only decent
review site I've been able to find is http://www.tv-cards.com/digitvpci.php
which gives a glowing review of the nebula card but I can't find any
in depth technical specs for the card anywhere.

I don't suppose anyone has a manual or technical specification sheet,
perhaps in in .pdf, format they could mail me ?

many thanks for any help

Albert

Old October 5th 03, 07:41 PM
Albert Fish

Simon Heather wrote:
It has RF passthrough - it doesn't send the decoded picture through
it.

thank you :-)

Albert

nebula digitv bev UK home cinema 1 March 2nd 04 04:30 PM
EPIA M10000 with Nebula DigiTV Mark UK digital tv 5 October 9th 03 05:27 PM
Nebula DigiTV and FSB usage. tHatDudeUK UK digital tv 0 September 7th 03 09:26 PM
How many aerials and wires? J 891 UK digital tv 8 September 6th 03 03:20 PM
Nebula digitv and dual display Jaime UK digital tv 2 August 19th 03 11:32 PM