Will a P4 card work in a H20

Old September 29th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
MontyC

Default Will a P4 card work in a H20

I just picked up a H20 at the swap meet for $30. I did not come with a
card. I have a P4 card that has never been activated. I could just
give it a try when I call to activate it.

Just checking! thanks MC

Old September 29th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
Charlie Hoffpauir

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 08:51:34 -0700, MontyC
wrote:

I just picked up a H20 at the swap meet for $30. I did not come with a
card. I have a P4 card that has never been activated. I could just
give it a try when I call to activate it.

Just checking! thanks MC

You can certainly try. And please post back here if they do activate
it, as their policy has been to sell existing customers a new card
when they activate a new (used) device, and to not activate a used
device for new customers at all.

--
Charlie Hoffpauir