HC/ Technology/Movie radio-stations and/or programmes?

Old August 18th 07, 05:01 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema
Gunther Gloop

Default HC/ Technology/Movie radio-stations and/or programmes?

I'm now the proud owner of a standalone internet radio. OK, you can get
software to have much the same on your computer, but this is a nice device
that uses wireless broadband to 'tune into' radio stations worldwide.
It can also play the music files that are stored on my pc -wirelessly.
Bought from Aldi on Thursday. So far so good.

My only problem though is I'm fairly ignorant of any really good radio
stations outside Ireland (yes and by that I mean I don't really even know UK
ones). Following recommendations, I've added BBC2 and XFM to my presets
list, but browsing for good stations is a bit like trying to find anything
on the internet that you're unsure of -next to impossible!

Are there any good HC/ Techy or Movie radio stations that you know of -or
stations with good techy/movie shows at specific times ?

Or if you have any favourite shows on particular stations, please state
+details on why it's good (and when it's on).

-Kevin.

--
Ooyay. http://www.ooyay.com
See review http://readerviewskids.com/ReviewRummOoyay.html

2 new radio stations on Freeview David UK digital tv 17 November 10th 06 08:59 PM
Radio Stations UK sky 16 July 22nd 06 04:23 PM
New radio stations, who to complain to. J. L. Muir UK digital tv 11 August 27th 04 01:20 AM
HD movie stations ? really aren't are they ? Duke High definition TV 70 April 4th 04 11:32 PM
HD movie stations ? really aren't are they ? Duke High definition TV 0 March 29th 04 05:35 PM