TV Stand recommendations...

Old August 14th 07, 12:58 AM posted to uk.media.home-cinema
RodThePlod

Default TV Stand recommendations...

Hello all,

This week I plan on purchasing a 20inch widescreen/flatscreen lcd TV
for the bedroom and I'm looking for a reasonably priced stand to use
with it.

I'd like a floor mounted stand without shelves - maybe something like
this: http://www.theplasmacentre.com/produ...ducts_id=1114&

If possible, though, I'd like something a bit cheaper - say around 80
or so...

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Rod.