Years old Vizio E24-C1 HDTV v2.1.18.0000 is very slow with its YouTube app and sometimes freezes.

Old May 31st 19, 03:14 AM posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Ant

Default Years old Vizio E24-C1 HDTV v2.1.18.0000 is very slow with its YouTube app and sometimes freezes.

Years old Vizio E24-C1 HDTV v2.1.18.0000 is very slow with its YouTube
app and sometimes freezes.

When the HDTV freezes in YouTube after a hour, we can't even turn it off
or do anything. We have to pull its power plug. Also, the wifi router is
in the next room over and very strong according to this HDTV's signal
strength. We tried two different RCs and even resetting its back
settings back to factory. What's going on and how to fix it?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon.
--
Quote of the Week: "I used to command a battalion of German ants." --Tom
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /
Old May 31st 19, 05:27 AM posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Ant

I cannot seem to find what version this HDTV is supposed to have as the
(lat/new)est.
https://support.vizio.com/s/article/E24-C1-Model-Information?language=en_US'
firmware link goes to
http://support.vizio.com/s/article/T...ware-Downloads.
FYI from my iPhone 4S of the versions: https://imgur.com/a/t3CTaMA

Old May 31st 19, 11:22 AM posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Elmo P. Shagnasty

On 2019-05-31 02:14:30 +0000, Ant said:

Years old Vizio E24-C1 HDTV v2.1.18.0000 is very slow with its YouTube
app and sometimes freezes.

When the HDTV freezes in YouTube after a hour, we can't even turn it off
or do anything. We have to pull its power plug. Also, the wifi router is
in the next room over and very strong according to this HDTV's signal
strength. We tried two different RCs and even resetting its back
settings back to factory. What's going on and how to fix it?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon.

Good God, it's Ant again.

Ant, you have proven time and time again that you are utterly incapable
of living in this world, doing the simplest things.

Simply check into the nearest facility for people like you, and let
someone else take care of you completely.