Projectors, Projectors, Projectors, and lots more!

Old December 16th 05, 05:01 AM posted to alt.home-theater.misc

Default Projectors, Projectors, Projectors, and lots more!

Need a projector for your Powerpoint or other business presentations?
Looking to get into an entry level Home Theater projector, or maybe
even upgrade the one you have? Call The Projector Pro's, see our
website at www.theprojectorpros.com for our most up to date selection
as well as pricing. We can help!

Optoma, Ben-Q, Sanyo, ASK\Proxima, Epson, Hitachi, Mitsubishi, and
many more. We sell both new and refurbished units with something to fit
anyone's budget! We also carry and can supply you with TONS of
replacement lamps, mounts, screen, and many other accessories for your
projector. Free shipping on projectors over $999

Call Jay at The Projector Pro's 800-649-9809 x 501 today.

I would be happy to assist you with selecting your new projector or
answering any questions you may have.

E-Mail:
AOL IM & E Mail: ProjectorProJay
Phone 800 649 9809 x 501 M-F 8:30-5:30 ET