Poll: Would buying one of these make me sad?

Old August 15th 04, 11:42 AM
Andy F Batter

Default Poll: Would buying one of these make me sad?

http://tinyurl.com/4x34t

I'm itching to get one for my projector room, but don't know whether it
crosses the line between kitch and naff. What's the verdict?

TIA

Andy

Old August 15th 04, 11:48 AM
Nige

Yes, you sad old ****!!!

Old August 15th 04, 12:45 PM
Mark A

Nige wrote:

Yes, you sad old ****!!!

Wouldn't mind the Xena one, though.

Regards

Mark
Old August 15th 04, 12:45 PM
Mark A

Old August 15th 04, 12:50 PM
Nath

"Andy F Batter" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/4x34t

I'm itching to get one for my projector room, but don't know whether it
crosses the line between kitch and naff. What's the verdict?

TIA

Andy

oh dear.

You want one of these.
http://www.nitrocomics.com/alienqueenquarterbust.jpg
quarter scale queen.

or full sized predator head.
http://www.nitrocomics.com/predhead.jpg

Old August 15th 04, 01:11 PM
AV99

"Nath" wrote in message

"Andy F Batter" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/4x34t

I'm itching to get one for my projector room, but don't know whether it
crosses the line between kitch and naff. What's the verdict?

TIA

Andy

oh dear.

You want one of these.
http://www.nitrocomics.com/alienqueenquarterbust.jpg
quarter scale queen.

or full sized predator head.
http://www.nitrocomics.com/predhead.jpg

Now if only these were available as Larry Grayson cutouts ! Shut that door
Everard .

Old August 15th 04, 01:29 PM
Dr Zoidberg

Nath wrote:
"Andy F Batter" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/4x34t

I'm itching to get one for my projector room, but don't know whether
it crosses the line between kitch and naff. What's the verdict?

TIA

Andy

oh dear.

You want one of these.
http://www.nitrocomics.com/alienqueenquarterbust.jpg
quarter scale queen.

or full sized predator head.
http://www.nitrocomics.com/predhead.jpg

Nah , Terminator skull , or the robot from Metropolis
--
Alex

"We are now up against live, hostile targets"

"So, if Little Red Riding Hood should show up with a bazooka and a bad
attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch! "

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk