C-Span

Old September 7th 12, 05:35 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
spamtrap1888

Default C-Span

Hating the analysts on the PBS coverage of the DNC, I fired up the
Zenith and tuned in C-Span last night. The picture was excellent.

But then this afternoon, I couldn't get any picture at all. Only when
I tried after 7pm was there a picture.

Is this the solar transit again?
Old September 8th 12, 04:19 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
JAB

On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 20:35:43 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888
wrote:

solar transit again?

I always thought that was limited in time duration...like 15-20
minutes or so...
Old September 15th 12, 01:20 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Felix Miata

On 2012-09-06 20:35 (GMT-0700) spamtrap1888 composed:

Hating the analysts on the PBS coverage of the DNC, I fired up the
Zenith and tuned in C-Span last night. The picture was excellent.

But then this afternoon, I couldn't get any picture at all. Only when

At what time, and what's your latitude and longitude?

I tried after 7pm was there a picture.

No problem here.

Is this the solar transit again?

I think that's 2-4 weeks away still, depending on latitude.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/