Telewest terms and conditions

Old September 9th 03, 06:28 PM
Steve Mullen

Default Telewest terms and conditions

After a long and painful experience with Telewest I have written to them to cancel my contract. I am still within the 12 month period and Telewest have been in touch to say that if I refuse another visit from an engineer then I am in breach of contract. I don't see anything that relates to this in the terms and conditions. Has anyone else been through this and have something to add?
Old September 12th 03, 11:40 PM
Mr Martin

Sounds like you have something to hide !
Is it lllegal Exotic Pets or a Chipped Box?

It is in the contract, it says that you should let them inspect your
equipment on request.

sky plus - best deal? Shelley UK sky 4 January 13th 04 02:41 PM
Should i upgrade to sky+ martyn lewis UK sky 10 December 31st 03 11:29 AM
Get your sky+ NOW for £100 Sima UK home cinema 4 December 30th 03 11:05 PM