It's Back!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 17th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro

Default It's Back.... and it's gone ;-(

On Jan 17, 1:46 am, (Gary Davis) wrote:
Agree, I am getting it poorly. uHenry says he is getting it well...
--G

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:48:25 -0600, PaulTry
wrote:

It's back again this afternoon with color bars but (on my
system) marginal signal strength/quality.

Came in as usual for me. I wish it had been on Tuesday night, because
I have a hard time staying awake past 10:00 pm.

Back to Back recording problem Norm Tivo personal television 1 November 19th 05 05:01 PM
Back to sky? hendry UK digital tv 10 September 8th 04 11:06 PM
Season Pass + Padding = no back-to-back episodes ("Friends" finaleand restrostpective) Joe Smith Tivo personal television 1 May 5th 04 06:06 PM
Sky+ for £99 (is back) Sima UK sky 12 April 25th 04 08:54 PM
Back to back episodes... AmericanPsycho Tivo personal television 4 January 26th 04 06:53 PM