Mounting TV on top of a fireplace

Old February 22nd 15, 11:18 PM posted to alt.home-theater.misc

Default Mounting TV on top of a fireplace

I was looking around for a TV mount that'll allow me to mount the TV on top of my fire place. There is only one thing I could find in the market that met my requirements. That's from https://www.dynamicmounting.com/. It's slightly on the expensive side but it's working amazingly well for me so far.

Two reasons for this post:
1) I found this mount by searching on the internet and stumbling into some reviews.
2) Now the main reason The company has this clever idea of outsourcing advertising to its customers. I get back $100 rebate for posting my review on two forums.

I would, of course, never make this post if I don't actually love this product. It's a small family-owned business. I was getting responses within an hour for my questions about the mount after my purchase on a Sunday from the guy who designed the mount. Hard to beat as far as customer service goes!

Thanks,
Prasad

Fireplace hawridger Home theater (general) 3 April 10th 07 12:56 AM
Widescreen Fireplace dvd? [email protected] High definition TV 5 December 7th 05 06:29 AM
LCD/Plasma over fireplace [email protected] High definition TV 15 March 1st 05 04:39 PM
TV in a fireplace? Nige UK home cinema 9 August 12th 04 03:16 PM
Mounting above a fireplace Curt Fluegel Home theater (general) 1 February 16th 04 06:42 AM