A Home cinema forum. HomeCinemaBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HomeCinemaBanter forum » Home cinema newsgroups » Home theater (general)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Mounting TV on top of a fireplace

Old February 22nd 15, 11:18 PM posted to alt.home-theater.misc
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Mounting TV on top of a fireplace

I was looking around for a TV mount that'll allow me to mount the TV on top of my fire place. There is only one thing I could find in the market that met my requirements. That's from https://www.dynamicmounting.com/. It's slightly on the expensive side but it's working amazingly well for me so far.

Two reasons for this post:
1) I found this mount by searching on the internet and stumbling into some reviews.
2) Now the main reason The company has this clever idea of outsourcing advertising to its customers. I get back $100 rebate for posting my review on two forums.

I would, of course, never make this post if I don't actually love this product. It's a small family-owned business. I was getting responses within an hour for my questions about the mount after my purchase on a Sunday from the guy who designed the mount. Hard to beat as far as customer service goes!

Thanks,
Prasad