When you do not want to look forward

Old December 30th 10, 02:55 AM
renedd renedd is offline
Banned

Default When you do not want to look forward

When you do not want to look forward to, like your heart is full of sunny days. No words, want to save the soul, the mind was very hungry, like a body in the vast desert, my heart whisper your name, when the thoughts have become a habit, but also the hearts of suspense as the bloom like the lotus, we will sympathize weak, but we are keen to get lost in their own time, not by his conscience. Maybe our soul needs a home safe, warm home feeling good, we have the mind of the air max Spirit, our hearts and sentimental holy we need, we need to be sympathetic, but at the moment we will only obtain and continuously to others request, it is futile.

Are in earth, the only desire the tranquility and serenity to the air max 2012 , eager to heart a small boat, carrying their feelings to life in this side and the reebok easytone [/i][/b]side of the swing. What is peace, that they may not panic, things can calm face, the face of difficulties do not back down, to preserve themselves, have their own wisdom, this is a saint; What is peace of mind, to cherish a compassionate heart for people, be able to degrees, to tolerance, a tolerance, this is the good person also. I only hope the depths of despair in their own time, he will air max 247 and I were nothing, only hope to have their own place for, to accommodate their feelings, can have their own personality, able to work independently, be a complete and entirely man.

Do not know what to say to myself, I know I do not teach the shape ups soul, who can only do an ordinary person, a good work, sense of life. I just want to be honest, the sub-points and do their own thing within its power, no noise, no show off, we are all people of conscience, mind is good, pure, even the depths of their own danger, still able to think of each other, carefully protect the feelings of each other, afraid of him injured, frightened suffer. When we are faced with hearts, we know that we need the soul of the dialogue, there is no reason to separate us, we embrace each other, with their own interest in mind to do their own thing. Our efforts with the hope that one day there is a miracle, even if jordan retro, we are willing to be shared; We are eager to save souls, when we release each other, we only know their own silly silly. Always backfire, we are willing to carry each other down.

Something to look forward to G-squared High definition TV 5 May 7th 06 06:13 AM
fast-forward in TS files juergen High definition TV 2 March 5th 06 05:13 PM
the way forward ? bs UK home cinema 9 September 27th 05 12:38 PM
Fast forward pauses David D. Tivo personal television 4 February 29th 04 02:19 AM
Fast forward pauses David D. Tivo personal television 0 February 28th 04 05:11 PM