A Home cinema forum. HomeCinemaBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HomeCinemaBanter forum » Home cinema newsgroups » Satellite dbs
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

When you do not want to look forward

Old December 30th 10, 02:55 AM
Banned

First recorded activity by HomeCinemaBanter: Dec 2010
Default When you do not want to look forward

When you do not want to look forward to, like your heart is full of sunny days. No words, want to save the soul, the mind was very hungry, like a body in the vast desert, my heart whisper your name, when the thoughts have become a habit, but also the hearts of suspense as the bloom like the lotus, we will sympathize weak, but we are keen to get lost in their own time, not by his conscience. Maybe our soul needs a home safe, warm home feeling good, we have the mind of the air max Spirit, our hearts and sentimental holy we need, we need to be sympathetic, but at the moment we will only obtain and continuously to others request, it is futile.

Are in earth, the only desire the tranquility and serenity to the air max 2012 , eager to heart a small boat, carrying their feelings to life in this side and the reebok easytone [/i][/b]side of the swing. What is peace, that they may not panic, things can calm face, the face of difficulties do not back down, to preserve themselves, have their own wisdom, this is a saint; What is peace of mind, to cherish a compassionate heart for people, be able to degrees, to tolerance, a tolerance, this is the good person also. I only hope the depths of despair in their own time, he will air max 247 and I were nothing, only hope to have their own place for, to accommodate their feelings, can have their own personality, able to work independently, be a complete and entirely man.

Do not know what to say to myself, I know I do not teach the shape ups soul, who can only do an ordinary person, a good work, sense of life. I just want to be honest, the sub-points and do their own thing within its power, no noise, no show off, we are all people of conscience, mind is good, pure, even the depths of their own danger, still able to think of each other, carefully protect the feelings of each other, afraid of him injured, frightened suffer. When we are faced with hearts, we know that we need the soul of the dialogue, there is no reason to separate us, we embrace each other, with their own interest in mind to do their own thing. Our efforts with the hope that one day there is a miracle, even if jordan retro, we are willing to be shared; We are eager to save souls, when we release each other, we only know their own silly silly. Always backfire, we are willing to carry each other down.