DirecTV HD with one cable

Old June 7th 09, 11:24 PM posted to alt.dbs.directv,rec.video.satellite.dbs
juantxon

Default DirecTV HD with one cable

I'm a DirecTV suscriber with 4 decoders, one of then DirecTV Plus.

My system have a Tru-Spec 4-way multiswitch (2 in, 4 out) in order to
send the signal to the rooms upstairs. I want to install a DirecTV HD
decoder in the master bedroom, but I only have one cable running
there, no way to install another cable because is a brick-and-mortar
house. Thanks of the multiswitch I think I can use the single cable
with some sort of signal splitter in order to connect both inputs.

Is this possible...? If so, what kind / model of combiner should I
use..? All answers will be highly appreciated.

J Gil
Old June 7th 09, 11:35 PM posted to alt.dbs.directv,rec.video.satellite.dbs

juantxon wrote:
I'm a DirecTV suscriber with 4 decoders, one of then DirecTV Plus.

My system have a Tru-Spec 4-way multiswitch (2 in, 4 out) in order to
send the signal to the rooms upstairs. I want to install a DirecTV HD
decoder in the master bedroom, but I only have one cable running
there, no way to install another cable because is a brick-and-mortar
house. Thanks of the multiswitch I think I can use the single cable
with some sort of signal splitter in order to connect both inputs.

Is this possible...? If so, what kind / model of combiner should I
use..? All answers will be highly appreciated.

J Gil

Depending on the equipment you have, you can use a
single wire multiswitch set up. Check these two
websites for more information on it.
www.satelliteguys.us and www.dbstalk.com

Chip

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB