Series 1 DST Error

Old March 12th 07, 11:33 PM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo

Default Series 1 DST Error

The Tivo message said no worries, scheduled programs would record just
fine (but displayed time would be off by one hr.).

This is BS. Scheduled programs arerecording one hour in error. I
was able to get 30 mins of CBS Sunday morning.

What a PITA.

TM

Old March 13th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Gordon Burditt[_6_]

The Tivo message said no worries, scheduled programs would record just
fine (but displayed time would be off by one hr.).

Programs scheduled using guide data are being recorded correctly
for me. The time is displayed wrong, and it's slightly annoying
because I sometimes use TiVo as a clock while I'm watching a program.

This is BS. Scheduled programs arerecording one hour in error. I
was able to get 30 mins of CBS Sunday morning.

Programs scheduled using manual time-and-channel recording are going
o be one hour off and need to be fixed (the TiVo message said this).
Fortunately, I don't use that much.

Old March 17th 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Gordon Burditt[_7_]

The Tivo message said no worries, scheduled programs would record just
fine (but displayed time would be off by one hr.).

Programs scheduled using guide data are being recorded correctly
for me. The time is displayed wrong, and it's slightly annoying
because I sometimes use TiVo as a clock while I'm watching a program.

This is BS. Scheduled programs arerecording one hour in error. I
was able to get 30 mins of CBS Sunday morning.

Programs scheduled using manual time-and-channel recording are going
o be one hour off and need to be fixed (the TiVo message said this).
Fortunately, I don't use that much.

Followup: on Friday the 16th, I got a TiVo message (dated Thursday)
offering an optional fix for Series 1. It would have been better
to do that LAST week, guys, but I still appreciate it.