vga to component vs dvi

Old March 7th 06, 02:34 AM posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv

Default vga to component vs dvi

Hello I read on a website that the best way to display monitor
resolutions on hdtv was using a hardware solution. I have an ati 9550
and it works fine at 800x600 and i works at higher resolutions but it
blinks. I tried powerstrip but iwas unable to stop the flickering. I
found to solutions on tigerdirect. The AVerMedia AVerKey 300 Gold
Converter and the cable to go converter, the 300 gold is cheaper, i
think that if i buy this toy i will be able to see my pc on the tv at
1024x768 whiout messing around with powerstrip. Can anyone give me any
advice?
Thanks