Can we have a backwards FAVOURITES button please?

Old January 10th 04, 11:31 PM
David Gill

Default Can we have a backwards FAVOURITES button please?

Anyone else a little tired of not having a key that cycles through your
"favourite" channels list in the opposite direction to the blue button? The
yellow button would be the obvious option.

Why can't Sky implement this, I can't believe it's particularly difficult.

Dave.

Old January 11th 04, 07:44 AM
Jomtien

David Gill wrote:

Anyone else a little tired of not having a key that cycles through your
"favourite" channels list in the opposite direction to the blue button? The
yellow button would be the obvious option.

This feature is often requested.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/tez5
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.co.uk/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old January 11th 04, 12:02 PM
Ranger

Can't we have a simple "back" button?

Old January 11th 04, 12:02 PM
Ranger

Can't we have a simple "back" button?

Old January 11th 04, 12:56 PM
Heracles Pollux

"Ranger" wrote in message

Can't we have a simple "back" button?

Well, the people to write to and ask are Sky of course!

Personally, I would be moderately sceptical about Sky adding this
feature. What's in it for them? Sky would view the Green and Yellow
buttons as a corporate asset. They would rather reserve it for some
future application with a revenue stream. That's the funny thing about
Sky digi-boxes and remotes: Although we own the hardware, Sky make all
the choices about the EPG order, whether RED DOT **** appears on screen,
and indirectly whether decent FTA channels will ever exist on Astra
28.2.

http://logofreetv.org/

Old January 18th 04, 12:37 PM
Sid Fishes