Westminster bridge pictures

Old October 3rd 18, 04:28 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Default Westminster bridge pictures

NO I think its more likely that it is rather in bad taste. After all a loved
one might have recognised somebody before the authorities contacted them.

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
The coroner has criticised people who took photographs of the carnage and
posted them on the internet. Why? Surely we are entitled to see pictures
that show the true horror of the attack. Could it be that that the elite
don't want the rest of us to see the results of terrorism, for fear we
might become annoyed and rise up against the terrorists and those who
support them?

Old October 3rd 18, 09:54 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 03/10/2018 15:28, Brian Gaff wrote:
NO I think its more likely that it is rather in bad taste.

Bad taste! Half the things on the telly are in bad taste! And anyway who
is the arbiter of it?

Old October 3rd 18, 11:02 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher[_2_]

On 03/10/18 20:54, Bill Wright wrote:
On 03/10/2018 15:28, Brian Gaff wrote:
NO I think its more likely that it is rather in bad taste.

Bad taste! Half the things on the telly are in bad taste!

e.g. seeing Diane Abbott.
And anyway who
is the arbiter of it?

Probably Diane Abbott.