63" plasma TV too heavy to mount to a Chimney

Old October 11th 13, 11:57 AM posted to alt.home-theater.misc

Default 63" plasma TV too heavy to mount to a Chimney

On Monday, February 3, 2003 2:50:41 AM UTC+5:30, Timothy Tom wrote:
I have a 120" Da-lite motorized projection screen, and a Sony
VPL-VW10HT projector which I only use occasionally to view movies. It
is not bright enough to use during the day. I am planning to
eventually mount a plasma TV behind the projection screen. I know
that this can be done, although I have some concern that with the
newer 60-63" models, the weight of the monitor may be too much to
mount on a chimney. Is this a valid concern? Also, in order to hide
the wiring, is it a problem to drill through the bricks (one again
weakening the structural integrity). Also, if the cabling does go
through the brick, must it only go through a solid portion, or is
there someway to shield it from the heat of the fireplace?

i think you need to contact to any mounting service firm, for this you can easily solve your TV problem....may be this site could help you dynamicmounting.com/