Question about "upgrading" Sky packages

Old July 3rd 03, 09:54 AM
simtan

Default Question about "upgrading" Sky packages

Charlie Pearce wrote:
Sorry if I have blindly missed the right section on the FAQ!

I know that after upgrading to a new package, Sky don't let you
downgrade for a month, but how do they define this?

For example, if I were to upgrade from the Family Pack @ £18.50 to the
Family Pack + Sky Sports 1 & 2 @ £31, would I be able to "upgrade" to
Family Pack + Sky Sports 1 + Sky Premier @ £32 a few days later, or
would Sky insist I stick with Sky Sports 2 for the full month...?

Thanks in advance

Charlie

AIUI you are right, you would have to take SS2 for a month. If you wanted
Premier it would be easiest to upgrade to Sky World and then give a months
notice to drop SS2.

Simeon

Old July 5th 03, 02:07 PM
Charlie Pearce

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 08:54:06 +0100, "simtan"
wrote:

Charlie Pearce wrote:
Sorry if I have blindly missed the right section on the FAQ!

I know that after upgrading to a new package, Sky don't let you
downgrade for a month, but how do they define this?

For example, if I were to upgrade from the Family Pack @ £18.50 to the
Family Pack + Sky Sports 1 & 2 @ £31, would I be able to "upgrade" to
Family Pack + Sky Sports 1 + Sky Premier @ £32 a few days later, or
would Sky insist I stick with Sky Sports 2 for the full month...?

Thanks in advance

Charlie

AIUI you are right, you would have to take SS2 for a month. If you wanted
Premier it would be easiest to upgrade to Sky World and then give a months
notice to drop SS2.

It turns out I was wrong - I managed to have Sky Sports for just 8
days ;-)

Charlie

--
Remove NO-SPOO-PLEASE from my email address to reply
Please send no unsolicited email or foodstuffs
Old July 5th 03, 02:14 PM
Jomtien

Charlie Pearce wrote:

It turns out I was wrong - I managed to have Sky Sports for just 8
days ;-)

That's 9 days too many, I'd say.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c
Fed up with logos / red buttons? : http://www.logofreetv.org.uk/