HDTV Recomendations for DVD Home Theater

Old September 2nd 03, 08:28 AM
BK

Default HDTV Recomendations for DVD Home Theater

Hi all,

Am in the market for a HDTV for a home theater system. Already have a DVD
player with Progressive Scan (Sony DVP-NS725P). The TVs I'm considering are
a Samsung TXN2775HF, and a Advent HT2751A. Another consideration, although
it's not HD is a Panisonic PANCT27SL13. Can anyone tell me which of these
would be my best bet for a good quality DVD Home Theater System, or would
you recommend any of these at all? I can't really find any substantial
reviews for any of these TVs. Please let me know what if any experience you
have had with these TVs and if you would recomend them. Thanks much.

Sincerely,

B. Kangas

Old September 2nd 03, 11:59 PM

I you are really into surround and all the toys don't waste your money
on the boxes you mentioned. You got a great dvd player don't blow it
with a tiny box and don't waste your money on a cheap big screen! If
you want to do it right then go look at a Mitsi with HD tuner on board.
I am so glad I did it that way myself. Expensive yes but it's been
worth it all!