Using US Direct TV equip/account in Tijuana Mexico

Old May 22nd 17, 08:00 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs

Default Using US Direct TV equip/account in Tijuana Mexico

On Friday, April 27, 2001 at 1:10:44 PM UTC-5, Daniel Barnes wrote:
I would like to set up an account in the US and set the equipment up in a
condo I have in Tijuana. Is this doable?

Thanks

Dish Network / Directv AND FTA Service Technician Over 10 Years Experience in SATELLITE, Repair and Service. Yes! I mount and install satellite systems and cable lines. If you need an extra line installed, or a receiver connected give me a call or send an email. No job is too big or small, even if your just having a problem with your remote control. If your satellite dish is not getting signal and you need it aligned or you need your new hd tv installed. I can do it professionally. I also service free to air satellites and receivers including viewsat, sonicview, coolsat, pansat,and others. I offer very reasonable prices. Rates are per job and not by the hour, so you will get full service and all questions answered. Unrushed and quality work.. If I cant fix the problem then there will not be a charge!ASK

AMERICAN DISH NETWORK/DIRECTV INSTALLED IN BAJA MEXICO
(Rosarito, Tecate, Tijuana,Esenada,Puerto nuevo, La Mision Popotla, San Antonio del Mar, Baja Mar etc.)
Call U.S.A(714) 927-0302 or Tj MX (664) 186-0848
http://satelliteandcableguys.webs.com/
https://www.facebook.com/satelliteandcableguy

ERVICE CALL AND INSTALL FEE'S
Trouble Call: $60.00
**Includes any of the following issues**
Signal Loss
Satellite Dish Adjustment
Satellite Dish Re-Mount
Damaged Cable Line
Loss of Picture/Sound

Upgrade: $80 1st room Each additional room $40.00
**Includes **
New Outlet
New Cable Line
Service in New Room
Service Install: Price Varies Upon Rooms Connected
** Relocating to New Home / New Home Connection Install**
1 room = $120.00
2 rooms = $140.00
3 rooms $ 160.00
4 rooms $180.00
(714) 9270302 or 664-186 0848 ASK FOR HECTOR
Old July 14th 17, 09:06 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs

How much is to to get dish to start off for one room

Using US Direct TV equip/account in Tijuana Mexico [email protected] Satellite dbs 1 October 9th 16 07:00 PM
Refitting old Sky Equip [email protected] UK sky 9 November 25th 06 07:35 AM
What To Do With Old DTV Equip [email protected] Satellite dbs 9 September 26th 05 07:09 PM
DirecTV in Mexico Iguana Satellite dbs 4 May 13th 05 04:54 PM
DVD MADE IN MEXICO CEO Home theater (general) 2 August 13th 03 11:55 PM