Marantz SR770 service manual

Old February 6th 17, 02:30 AM posted to alt.home-theater.misc

Default Marantz SR770 service manual

On Tuesday, 23 February 1999 13:30:00 UTC+5:30, wrote:
Can anyone help me to get a hold of a service manual for the Marantz SR770
surround sound receiver? I have tried to get it (in Sweden) from my
distributor, but he a: wants $100 for it (!) b: don't knows for sure if he
can get it from the factory (sounds like he want's to get rid of me).
I'm sure we can work something out if anyone can help me get what I want.
I think it's the same manual for the SR770 and the SR870.

Looking forward to your answer.

Tomas Eriksson

Sweden

I'm also looking for it. If you find it please send me a copy to