Using US Direct TV equip/account in Tijuana Mexico

Old March 10th 12, 04:04 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs

Default Using US Direct TV equip/account in Tijuana Mexico

On Friday, April 27, 2001 11:10:46 AM UTC-7, Daniel Barnes wrote:
I would like to set up an account in the US and set the equipment up in a
condo I have in Tijuana. Is this doable?

Thanks

Service Technician Over 10 Years Experience in SATELLITE, Repair and Service. Yes! We mount and install satellite systems and cable lines in BAJA Mexico.If you need an extra line installed, or a receiver connected give us a call or send an email. No job is too big or small, even if your just having a problem with your remote control. If your satellite dish is not getting signal and you need it aligned or you need your new hd tv installed. I can do it professionally. I also service free to air satellites and receivers including viewsat, sonicview and others. I offer very reasonable prices. Rates are per job and not by the hour, so you will get full service and all questions answered. Unrushed and quality work. If I cant fix the problem then there will not be a charge! 7149270302 6641295983 Tijuana
Old October 9th 16, 08:00 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs

Hello, could you help me with direct tv cable re-install? In TJ.

Refitting old Sky Equip [email protected] UK sky 9 November 25th 06 08:35 AM
What To Do With Old DTV Equip [email protected] Satellite dbs 9 September 26th 05 08:09 PM
DirecTV in Mexico Iguana Satellite dbs 4 May 13th 05 05:54 PM
DirectTV in Mexico City? Bill Satellite dbs 3 February 4th 04 08:56 AM
DVD MADE IN MEXICO CEO Home theater (general) 2 August 14th 03 12:55 AM