We are facing their own souls

Old December 30th 10, 02:56 AM
renedd renedd is offline
Banned

Default We are facing their own souls

We are facing their own souls, we feel it is so hard, so hard to live with each other, we do not need the exchange of words, just a blend of soul, love and hate each other in the melting of each other, to give yourself leave a space, perhaps, this is the soul of the timberland boots it! Honey, we need to carefully communicate, not just the eyes on the TV, need emotional dialogue. Love this stuff do not know, only if you touch it, to feel the pain, life is so hard, and we were each other, doing things that belong to us, each with a heart of gratitude, their own life in communion is timberland shoes that the exchange of each other's feelings and soul.

Maybe we do not need that kind of sentimental, maybe we do not need that kind of weakness, but do not need that kind of hypocrisy, we just a real live, we are all real people, without their parents warned him, we have the reason, there is the principle do a good job. timberland outlet only when the mind, do not want to lie to ourselves, but he hopes they can be happy, happiness, there is a part of our home. Hope that our future is not the way to go as hard, smooth sailing, safely, and that is our joy. If each is the other god, what can not be played in it? Darling, tonight was no dream, I just want to face you, my soul will not be condemned, even if you are so honest, I frankly say to you, we have a principle, we are each other's witness to the soul, even next to no one, we will do things honestly, earth timberland boots sale, In addition, we have what will happen? I hope we can in their own way all the best. Take care!

This is your second stay at my side for so long, every day with me, as always, the morning I said good morning to night, good night, even though I'm on your side. Looked at every night until I fell asleep, before you fall asleep, because you want to cheap timberland boots more of my longer. Pick me up from work every day, despite the cold weather in the north, though the north wind was cold, even though you do not like walking, but you still choose to walk to my company around, pick me up from work, just because I wanted to see me earlier. The first handful of roses, in that night, the first night take me home, I received the first handful of roses, a handful of beautiful words full of love and regret. The first movie, although the cinema is not good, but because of you around, I've been very satisfied.