Home Cinema

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 21st 05, 12:28 PM
BernardBernard

Default Home Cinema

Please throw some light on the follwoing

I intend to buy a widescreen projector and have not, so far, been able
to see TV signals being projected when I had the demonstrations. In
addition to films,I would like to watch cricket, football, basket ball
.....sports in general using that.

I have seen Screenplay 5700 - seems good for DVDs. Please advise
whether there are any other projectors with good contrast ratios,
brightness, resolution etc. The room I am going to use is 22' length
and 11' width.
By the way what is throw ratio?

Look forward to your advice.
Thank you