Box Office

Old April 3rd 11, 12:27 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Tony

Default Box Office

Hello

I'm just about to cancel the movie channels, will I still be able to use Box
Office?

Tony

Old April 4th 11, 01:49 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

On 02/04/2011 23:27, Tony wrote:
Hello

I'm just about to cancel the movie channels, will I still be able to use Box
Office?

Tony

far as I recall mate. you pay a subscription for the movie channels but
pay for individual movies on box office?
Old April 5th 11, 02:12 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Zero Tolerance

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 23:27:26 +0100, "Tony"
wrote:

I'm just about to cancel the movie channels, will I still be able to use Box
Office?

Yes.

Old April 6th 11, 11:08 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Tony

"Tony" wrote in message
Hello

I'm just about to cancel the movie channels, will I still be able to use
Box Office?

Tony

Thanks guys, that's what I needed to know.

Tony

Box Office..... Freddie UK sky 8 December 12th 07 10:05 PM
Multiroom and Box Office Steve UK sky 2 January 23rd 06 08:29 PM
Box office problem {{{{{Welcome}}}}} UK sky 2 March 23rd 05 02:11 PM
Free Box Office Marty UK sky 19 November 16th 03 10:12 AM
Sky Box Office jj UK sky 2 August 19th 03 12:53 PM