BBC HD not working on Freesat

Old November 8th 18, 03:19 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Martin[_3_]

Default BBC HD not working on Freesat

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on November 22, 2018.

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 16:26:24 +0000, Mark Carver wrote:

On 06/11/2018 15:52, Martin wrote:

rising sea levels ?

The Dutch raise and shorten their coast line by pumping sand. What does UK do?

Stick their head in it ?

Brilliant. They help the sea take over low lying land for the good of the
environment. :-)
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

Old November 8th 18, 05:39 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 08/11/2018 14:19, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 16:26:24 +0000, Mark Carver wrote:

On 06/11/2018 15:52, Martin wrote:

rising sea levels ?

The Dutch raise and shorten their coast line by pumping sand. What does UK do?

Stick their head in it ?

Brilliant. They help the sea take over low lying land for the good of the
environment. :-)

What the Dutch don't seem to realise is that keeping the sea out they
add to the sea level rise in countries. Very selfish I call it.