Multi-screen and Labgear (setpal) stb problem

Old October 6th 03, 11:33 PM
Graham

Default Multi-screen and Labgear (setpal) stb problem

Is anyone else with a setpal dtt box getting trouble with the multi-screen
news the bbc is giving out?

I can get the multi-screen but occasionally on exit either the box hangs or
all interactive/text services die until I pull the power cable out.

I received the latest software at the end of last month which fixed the
green screen of death problem.

Thanks,
Graham

Old October 7th 03, 10:28 AM
abenn

"Graham" wrote in message
Is anyone else with a setpal dtt box getting trouble with the multi-screen
news the bbc is giving out?

I can get the multi-screen but occasionally on exit either the box hangs

or
all interactive/text services die until I pull the power cable out.

I received the latest software at the end of last month which fixed the
green screen of death problem.

Thanks,
Graham

I am having the same problem and I have informed SetPal and had a response
to my email as follows:-

Thank you for your detailed feedback.

Yes, we are aware of this issue and are actively looking into it.

Best regards,

NovaPal Technical Support
http://support.setpal.com