Setpal updates (Daewoo, Labgear, Triax and Dijam)

Old September 18th 03, 11:31 PM
Alan

Default Setpal updates (Daewoo, Labgear, Triax and Dijam)

From the SetPal web site

The proposed dates for the next software download are from 10am on the
27th September until 9am on the 29th September. This OAD will include
Build_0065 again.

More details at
http://support.setpal.com/st-setpalcorporateweb/DesktopDefault.aspx
--
Alan

Old September 19th 03, 11:15 AM
Graham

Alan wrote:

From the SetPal web site

The proposed dates for the next software download are from 10am on the
27th September until 9am on the 29th September. This OAD will include
Build_0065 again.

More details at
http://support.setpal.com/st-setpalcorporateweb/DesktopDefault.aspx

Excellent.

I finally turned off nthell cable the other night and installed my
labgear stb. However both mornings the box has been in some weird
state to the point that when I change channel it hangs completely. My
software is from Dec 2002 (0050?) so I am hoping that a software
update might help. Otherwise it goes back to John Lewis. My wife's
parents labgear stb in york does not have this problem but I think
their software is more recent.

Graham

Old September 22nd 03, 10:25 PM
BillR

Graham wrote:
Alan wrote:

From the SetPal web site

The proposed dates for the next software download are from 10am on
the 27th September until 9am on the 29th September. This OAD will
include Build_0065 again.

More details at
http://support.setpal.com/st-setpalcorporateweb/DesktopDefault.aspx

Excellent.

I finally turned off nthell cable the other night and installed my
labgear stb. However both mornings the box has been in some weird
state to the point that when I change channel it hangs completely. My
software is from Dec 2002 (0050?) so I am hoping that a software
update might help. Otherwise it goes back to John Lewis. My wife's
parents labgear stb in york does not have this problem but I think
their software is more recent.

Graham

I too had this with my Labgear from JL. It was sorted when they last
transmitted the update in Aug.
There are also nice new features in the techie menus in this update.
They don't tell how to get into these, but you press info followed by the 4
coloured buttons in order, left to right.