Lost channels :-s

Old July 5th 04, 07:04 PM
Neil

Default Lost channels :-s

hi,

i hope this isnt heading off topic as it concerns standard and digital tv in
my house.

We had an aerial fitted a few years ago (old one blew off in the wind) and
have received channel 5 fine since. I recently got a netgem iplayer and have
had fine reception for digital TV through the same aerial.

Then a couple of weeks ago we lost channel 5 on normal TV and my digi box
wont show any channel other than bbc 1. I get the whats on listing but no
picture and a bad signal indicator.

Does anyone have any ideas why this may have suddenly happened? Nothings
been touched. I'm on the outskirts of Hull if it makes any difference.

Hoping someone can help cause i have no idea.

Thanks

ps sorry is this appear twice - i posted it yesterday but it hasnt appeared
on my server :-(