I don't remember how I did it!

Old April 7th 07, 04:03 PM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Dallasdon

Default I don't remember how I did it!

I have a season pass- a manual recording (I don't want to record the
entire show, just the first 30 minutes). I can set the proper priority
by the season pass #.

Now, I want a different manual recording, but can't remember how to do
this.

When I now try to make a manual repeating recording (manual because I
only want the first 30 minutes), it won't give me the option of
subscribing to season pass- it wants to record every one.

How did I get a manual repeating recording into season pass!?

Old April 8th 07, 06:07 AM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
MegaZone

"Dallasdon" shaped the electrons to say:
I have a season pass- a manual recording (I don't want to record the
entire show, just the first 30 minutes). I can set the proper priority
by the season pass #.

Yeah, that's a Manual Season Pass.

When I now try to make a manual repeating recording (manual because I
only want the first 30 minutes), it won't give me the option of
subscribing to season pass- it wants to record every one.

Um, that's normal. There is no 'subscribe to Season Pass' for manual
recordings, they just call them Season Passes.

Find Programs - Record by Time or Channel - Manually Record
Time/Channel. Then select 'Repeating' in the first column and create
your recording. It will end up on the Season Pass manager as Manual:
X.

How did I get a manual repeating recording into season pass!?

They're one and the same. A manual repeating recording is called a
Manual Season Pass by TiVo.

-MZ
--
URL:mailto:megazoneatmegazone.org Gweep, Discordian, Author, Engineer, me.
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-852-2171

Old April 8th 07, 04:21 PM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Dallasdon

Thanks, MegaZone.

Works as described.