Alternatives to Bose Lifestyle Systems

Old November 7th 05, 04:26 PM

Default Alternatives to Bose Lifestyle Systems

Hi,
I'm putting in a hdtv system in my bedroom, and am looking audio
advice. I love the size of the Bose cube speakers and the compactness
of the Lifestyle combo receiver / DVD player. Problem is that to my
tone deaf ears, the sound quality is merely adequete. Since its a
bedroom I want to stay away from big clunky boxes on the walls or
ceiling (no room for speaker stands) and I don't want to have to find
space for a seperate receiver, DVD player and anything else I might
need down the road.

I love to hear peoples' suggestions that I can research, and especially
in wall, or in ceiling speakers.

Thanks for your help

KEN

Old November 12th 05, 06:13 PM