ZoneAlarm has went to ****

Old October 8th 07, 06:25 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
joeturn2000

Default ZoneAlarm has went to ****

After restoring my desktop windows 98 se to IE5.5, I lost my zone
alarm pro! Now I can not use your new **** on my system.I dumped ie6.5
because IE5.5 had a repair and the 6 was crap!! Now send me a download
that will work even parcially and I will behappy Else I will create a
disturbance heard round the world!!
I know Microsoft sucks but my old version of zone alarm was
sufficient, now dumping 98se users is foul play on your part! The old
pro should be available with a warning not just completly withdrawn!!
Forcing me to find another firewall for my 98se is the last thing
zonealarm needs!
One unhappy camper:

Old October 9th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
TomT

joeturn2000 wrote:

ZoneAlarm rant snipped

One unhappy camper:

Serves you right for posting to the wrong newsgroup! g

TomT

Old October 9th 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
joeturn2000

"TomT" wrote in message

joeturn2000 wrote:

ZoneAlarm rant snipped

One unhappy camper:

Serves you right for posting to the wrong newsgroup! g

TomT- Hide quoted text -

Your the man TomT
thanx a bunch

Old October 10th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
TomT

joeturn2000 wrote:

Your the man TomT
thanx a bunch

Joe - Did you notice that Todd actually offered you advice on where to
get an older version of ZA?

TomT
Old October 12th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
joeturn2000

On Oct 9, 1:15 am, joeturn2000 wrote:
On Oct 8, 11:17 pm, "Todd Silk" wrote:

http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=zalarm

"TomT" wrote in message

.. .

joeturn2000 wrote:

ZoneAlarm rant snipped

One unhappy camper:

Serves you right for posting to the wrong newsgroup! g

TomT- Hide quoted text -

Your the man TomT
thanx a bunch- Hide quoted text -

Thanx a bunch "Todd Silk Your the Man" I gave credit before where it
was not due TomT you dog

Old October 12th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
joeturn2000

On Oct 10, 4:44 pm, TomT wrote:
joeturn2000 wrote:
Your the man TomT
thanx a bunch

Joe - Did you notice that Todd actually offered you advice on where to
get an older version of ZA?

TomT

I certainly did But I gave the gredit to someone that was not
worthy!! My bad! Thankx a bunch Todd Silk "You are the man" Ive been
up and running for 2 days thanks to you!!!

Old October 14th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
clifto

joeturn2000 wrote:
After restoring my desktop windows 98 se to IE5.5, I lost my zone
alarm pro! Now I can not use your new **** on my system.I dumped ie6.5
because IE5.5 had a repair and the 6 was crap!! Now send me a download
that will work even parcially and I will behappy Else I will create a
disturbance heard round the world!!

http://www.bumperdumper.com/

If that's not good enough, then go sit on a tin tack. We don't care if
our **** doesn't work now that you ****ed up your system. Find a local
middle schooler and ask him how to fix your ****.

I know Microsoft sucks but my old version of zone alarm was
sufficient, now dumping 98se users is foul play on your part! The old
pro should be available with a warning not just completly withdrawn!!
Forcing me to find another firewall for my 98se is the last thing
zonealarm needs!

Hey, save your pennies and buy a recent operating system. We don't support
your 286 either.

And by the way, it's not 'has went' to ****, it's 'have done gone' to ****.
Maybe that middle schooler can help you with your grammar.

--
"You can't block traffic if you're not in the way."
Old October 17th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
John Duncan Yoyo

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:56:09 -0500, clifto wrote:

joeturn2000 wrote:
[...]

Or just buy a NAT router and use that as your firewall. Works fine
and takes some of the load off the processor besides old ZAs are well
hacked and vulnerable.
--
John Duncan Yoyo

ZoneAlarm and Tivo Server Herb Tivo personal television 3 December 16th 07 05:28 AM
ZoneAlarm has went to shit [email protected] Satellite tvro 2 October 13th 07 01:43 AM
ZoneAlarm Security Suite 6.1.737 with Serial viethackcenter UK digital tv 1 March 14th 06 11:29 AM
this is shit neil UK sky 3 October 30th 03 12:34 AM
ZoneAlarm and TIVO StephenP Tivo personal television 3 August 7th 03 05:35 PM