It's Back!

Old January 17th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro

Default It's Back.... and it's gone ;-(

On Jan 17, 1:46 am, (Gary Davis) wrote:
Agree, I am getting it poorly. uHenry says he is getting it well...
--G

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:48:25 -0600, PaulTry
wrote:

It's back again this afternoon with color bars but (on my
system) marginal signal strength/quality.

Came in as usual for me. I wish it had been on Tuesday night, because
I have a hard time staying awake past 10:00 pm.
Old January 18th 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
UCLAN

Gary Davis wrote:

Agree, I am getting it poorly. uHenry says he is getting it well...

Weak signal for me tonight. But...better than nothing.
Old January 19th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Micro Henry

Hi,

Yes I do have a great signal here in MPLS. The signal strength numbers are
normal as well. No sparkels or picture tear.

Maybe the beam footprint is on the fringes in California.

uH

UCLAN wrote in :

Gary Davis wrote:

Agree, I am getting it poorly. uHenry says he is getting it well...

Weak signal for me tonight. But...better than nothing.

Back to Back recording problem Norm Tivo personal television 1 November 19th 05 04:01 PM
Back to sky? hendry UK digital tv 10 September 8th 04 10:06 PM
Season Pass + Padding = no back-to-back episodes ("Friends" finaleand restrostpective) Joe Smith Tivo personal television 1 May 5th 04 05:06 PM
Sky+ for £99 (is back) Sima UK sky 12 April 25th 04 07:54 PM
Back to back episodes... AmericanPsycho Tivo personal television 4 January 26th 04 05:53 PM