How I saw my Competions PPC Campaign

Old January 4th 08, 10:34 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
r2e8t02p

Default How I saw my Competions PPC Campaign

what in the world is going on these days in the world of advertising?
I didn't know to go with print advertising or online?
So at the end of the day I decided to go with http://www.atomicseo.net
Atomic SEO. They let me know about all the newer seo services vrs old
school stuff like article submissions, instead they mentioned social
bookmarking, and forum and blog posting.. So does that sound cool
because they actually told me my competitors entire PPC campaign so I
literally had some over night success seeing that I was able to cut
into my competitions target audience over night. lol
So I think they have a quote page where you can enter your competitors
url's here http://atomicseo.net/seo-free-report.php.htm Just make
sure you ask them about there competitor PPC analysis. Super Cool
Highly recommend.

Campaign for Logofree TV me UK sky 1 June 9th 04 09:17 AM
NO LOGO CAMPAIGN IS POO CW UK sky 74 April 20th 04 01:07 AM
NO LOGO CAMPAIGN IS POO CW UK sky 0 April 5th 04 05:37 PM
Start a campaign Phil UK digital tv 12 November 24th 03 12:36 AM
Start a campaign Phil UK digital tv 0 November 23rd 03 05:51 PM