the new "Roamio" line of TiVos: can we still transfer from them?

Old August 24th 13, 11:57 PM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
danny burstein

Default the new "Roamio" line of TiVos: can we still transfer from them?

With my current TiVo HD I have numerous options for transferring
the stored tv programs from the TiVo onto another system. The easiest
is via the "tivo txfer" program that came with Toast, but there are
others as well.

Anyone know if this is still possible with the newly
announced "Roamio" units?

Thanks

Old August 26th 13, 02:22 AM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Martin Frost me at invalid stanford daht edu

danny burstein writes:

With my current TiVo HD I have numerous options for transferring
the stored tv programs from the TiVo onto another system. The easiest
is via the "tivo txfer" program that came with Toast, but there are
others as well.

Anyone know if this is still possible with the newly
announced "Roamio" units?

Probably TiVo does? Have you called them?

Martin
Old August 26th 13, 05:18 PM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
danny burstein

In Martin Frost me at invalid stanford daht edu writes:

danny burstein writes:

With my current TiVo HD I have numerous options for transferring
the stored tv programs from the TiVo onto another system. The easiest
is via the "tivo txfer" program that came with Toast, but there are
others as well.

Anyone know if this is still possible with the newly
announced "Roamio" units?

Probably TiVo does? Have you called them?

I was going through v-mail hell when I tried... But when
I have some spare time, I'll call them again.

THanks