Anybody know what happened to PRESS TV on Galaxy 19?

Old February 8th 13, 12:41 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Jim[_12_]

Default Anybody know what happened to PRESS TV on Galaxy 19?

I tried to tune them in this morning and they were missing.

Anybody know what happened or if they have moved to another
satellite or transponder?

Thanks,

Jim

Old February 9th 13, 04:12 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
JAB

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 05:41:21 -0600, Jim wrote:

Anybody know what happened

Press TV, iFilm taken off air in US, Canada

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/02...-in-us-canada/
Old February 12th 13, 01:38 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Jim[_12_]

Thank you for the information. I had written to PressTV inquiring
what happened but they never replied so far. So much for "free
speech" and Constitution, gone the way of the dodo.

I do know they were taken of the air in UK some time ago.