WANTED :- Hughes CU3 cards for TES - VSAT.

Old November 7th 12, 06:06 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro

Default WANTED :- Hughes CU3 cards for TES - VSAT.

On Friday, May 25, 2001 7:45:30 AM UTC+3, Serberq wrote:
WANTED :- Hughes CU3 cards for TES & Quantum VSAT equipment and also 4
slot and 14 slot chassis for TES if available.
We have approx 6 Quantum Direct remote site relays for sale with half
watt radios - will trade or part exchange. Willing to ship from/to any
location.
Please contact :- for further details.

Hello, I have a 14 slot chassis for TES available, if you are still interested, please let me know

Hughes Network? Timothy Daniels[_3_] Satellite dbs 8 March 23rd 09 10:35 PM
Hughes problem Bill Satellite dbs 2 March 8th 05 05:30 AM
Hughes SD-DVR40 Okay ? Dave G Tivo personal television 26 February 26th 04 01:19 AM
Hughes HTL-HD Larry in Ga High definition TV 0 November 28th 03 11:24 PM
Hughes vs Phillips JerryH Satellite dbs 0 August 7th 03 07:08 PM