Playboy and Spice back on C-Band

Old October 19th 11, 11:28 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Free Man

Default Playboy and Spice back on C-Band

There are 4 new channels on the X4 cband satellite, they are Playboy, Fresh,
Club Jenna and Spice Xcess. All 4 of these channels are available from SRL.
But, all they carry is XXX stuff where everyone has tattoos and the women
has no pubic hair. I consider that is TRASH! All we need is a new Adult
channel on X4 would carry programs that has no tattoos all have pubic hair!
LOL.

BTW, where is everybody in this NG? It just 'dead' according to my
impression!
Old October 20th 11, 12:54 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
JAB

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:28:05 GMT, "Free Man"
wrote:

BTW, where is everybody in this NG?

Snoooooozeeeee!
Old October 23rd 11, 02:48 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
SAC 441

I wasn't aware there were any C-Band authorizers left......as of the end
of 2010,my unit has essentially been a door stop with the exception of a
few random DVB free to air channels on a slaved receiver.Do you have a
contact reference (number or website)?

Old October 23rd 11, 05:59 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
PaulTry

http://www.programming-center.net/
http://skyvision.com/programming/index.html
Old October 23rd 11, 06:08 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
JAB

http://www.skyvision.com/programming/index.html
Old October 23rd 11, 06:13 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
JAB

http://global-cm.net/410PKGS.pdf

Old November 12th 11, 05:26 AM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro
Philo

Yes this newsgroup is just about dead!

Did subscribe to Spice for two months. Nothing special!
Think I still watch more Syfy than spice!

Cheers mate!

Still enjoy my big dish!

Phil