Sky HD Box fault

Old February 18th 11, 04:05 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.media.tv.sky
Ed[_9_]

Default Sky HD Box fault

For the second time this year my Sky HD box has 'forgotten' about VOD
style Anytime+ and reverted to the standard 'push' Anytime.

I called them today and whilst they would not admit this was a fault,
they acknowledged that HD boxes have a habit of doing this. Perhaps
it's a 'feature' like the squeaky clutch on a Mk3 golf.

The way, apparently, to restore the VOD is to unplug everything,
including the ethernet cable in the router and the box, power things
back up again, then reconnect the LAN cable.

What a fecking faff!

me little Philips box has developed a curious fault [email protected] UK digital tv 10 June 14th 10 12:27 AM
Sky+ fault? Terry Pinnell UK digital tv 8 February 4th 08 06:08 PM
Sky+ fault? Terry Pinnell UK sky 8 February 4th 08 06:08 PM
Sky+ Fault Codes SPC UK sky 6 November 7th 05 06:33 PM
Is My Sky+ Box Faulty Or Is It A Transmission Fault Nigel UK sky 2 November 1st 03 10:08 AM