VGA > DVI Display (34XBR910)

Old January 15th 04, 02:46 AM
Phil R.

Default VGA > DVI Display (34XBR910)

I have a VGA to DVI display adapter that allows me to connect a computer
that has only VGA to a device (my XBR for instance) that has DVI input. Is
there a way I can be sure that when I connect the computer to the TV the TV
will not be damaged?

It's not really worth it if I can't guarantee the TV will be safe.
This is on a 34XBR910.

Thanks for any help.