It's not Home Cinema if...

Old February 11th 05, 06:34 PM
binbag

Default It's not Home Cinema if...

Finish the sentence and start a scrap!
This groups been far too nice lately and a bit too techy.
Pick your own theme and see who disagrees!

My cheap shot: ...it ain't projected.

binbag (hopefully) lights blue touch paper and retires.

Old February 11th 05, 06:50 PM
Nige

binbag wrote:
Finish the sentence and start a scrap!
This groups been far too nice lately and a bit too techy.
Pick your own theme and see who disagrees!

My cheap shot: ...it ain't projected.

binbag (hopefully) lights blue touch paper and retires.

BANG (binbag falls down) Good enough ****?

;~)

Nige

--
Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Old February 11th 05, 07:26 PM
binbag

BANG (binbag falls down) Good enough ****?

;~)

Nige

Thats the Spirit! Should have excluded you from the 'too nice' bit - not
that you've been posting here much lately - (4x4 or castrating Nigerian
ebayers?) Anyway, only mum calls me a **** and you ain't even family!!

Old February 11th 05, 07:40 PM
binbag

NUT! have it!

I fear the trivial nature of this exchange could undermine the great value
that this thread to the group.

(And I kept a straight face typing that!)

Is your girlfriend looking at my pint?!

Old February 11th 05, 07:42 PM
the dog from that film you saw

"binbag" wrote in message
Finish the sentence and start a scrap!

You're sitting in the local cinema.

--
Gareth.
my Dad took me out for the evening and some girl was being a right

Old February 11th 05, 08:41 PM
Dr Zoidberg

binbag wrote:
Finish the sentence and start a scrap!

It's not Home Cinema if... it's some sad teenage **** in his bedroom
watching films on a PC monitor

--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.sffh.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk

Old February 11th 05, 08:49 PM
Nige

Dr Zoidberg wrote:
binbag wrote:
Finish the sentence and start a scrap!

It's not Home Cinema if... it's some sad teenage **** in his bedroom
watching films on a PC monitor

Chuckle!!!!

Cutting!

Old February 11th 05, 08:49 PM
Gunther Gloop

....it's a bull in a field full of flowers.