BUD installation videos

Old October 13th 03, 03:04 AM

Default BUD installation videos

I remember watching one of these in the 80s. Do they still make them,
or does anyone know where to get one? Might make things go a little
smoother since its been quite awhile since ive messed with these
things, and ive never installed one myself. Its just alot easier to
see it demonstrated on video then on paper. Or if anyone may happen to
have one that is digital (mpeg, divx, etc) id be more then happy to
trade something for it. I dont really have much to offer but im sure I
can dig up something

Old October 14th 03, 06:05 AM

Thanks. I found one here. Im not quite sure if its worth $60 though,
but then again it may save me a whole lot of headaches.

http://www.orbitsat.com/cyberstore/p...D=B-INSTCBAVID

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 03:51:20 GMT, "Phinneus" wrote:

skyvision still sells them I think

www.skyvission.com

.. .